Friday, May 7, 2010

26 weeks and standing!!

Yeah I am 26 weeks but Brecken is standing. Not so much me. Brecken has been able to get into a standing position without hanging on to anything! Just straight up from the floor. Although I have only seen him do this a couple times and he still prefers hanging on to something. I prefer to hang on to something too so I will not hold that against him. He has also popped his top molars. This however has not been so fun. The poor kid is in pain when he eats so I have to drug him before he can get food in his mouth. Poor kid. Well Bailey is 26 weeks and wakes me up at 3:30 every morning to remind me she is still there. Brecken and Taylor used to kick me for about 20 minutes and then fall back asleep. Not Bailey. She goes for an hour and a half of really hard kicking. I sit there thinking how is this girl not tired? I am. By the time she stops kicking I have about 20 minutes before I have to get up. So I have been getting up at 3:30 the last couple of days but that's okay because I pass out at 8 every night. All in all she looked good yesterday at her appointment. Well sounded good. I an so ready to be holding this girl. 13 more weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment