Sunday, May 30, 2010

Memorial Day!!

Yes a day early but I never know when I am going to get a free minute to write. So Happy Memorial Day to everybody!! Remember why you get this three day weekend. I want to thank all the soldiers that have died for our freedoms and given their lives so we can enjoy ours. There is a special place in heaven for them.
We will be spending the weekend as a family minus one. I am sad that Doug will not be here but excited to spend the weekend doing NOTHING with my kids but enjoying them. It has been a while since we have not had to be anywhere. I am 29 weeks pregnant and feeling pretty good!! Brecken and I got whatever my mom had but luckily Taylor escaped without it. Brecken is feeling better other than trying to bust those molars out. I still am a little iffy but I am feeling better then a couple days ago. I cleaned downstairs today to try to get all the sicky germs out and it is nice to have a clean downstairs. With being big and having the kids home all the time without school, cleaning may be a rarity. I passed my 3 hour GTT!! Yay!! Other than that just enjoying being me and loving my kids and getting really excited that Doug will be home soon enough!! Then this little girl will be out to love on. Plus we are looking to make some changes in our lives. Can't say much now but I am really excited for this next chapter in our lives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment