Monday, May 17, 2010

27 and 27!

I am 27 weeks pregnant and 27 years old! Yeah I am easily entertained. So today I turned the big 27. I feel smarter and more mature. Yeah....well I do feel bigger anyways. Only 3 more years until...well we will not talk about that. I took the kids to school and tried to come home and relax but I am nesting so bad!! I was so antsy and cleaned and did laundry instead. Tonight Taylor has her last dance class. They only have a week and a half of school left. I am sad that I will not have those mornings to grocery shop or run errands but I am really looking forward to relaxing and just playing with the kids at the same time. After they get out of school it should only be about 6 weeks before Doug gets home :) My mom is coming out for Taylors dance recital this weekend so that will be nice to have some help for a couple days. Anyways Happy Birthday to me!! I get more brilliant every year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment