Thursday, May 13, 2010

27 weeks!

Yes I am a week away from my third trimester. As of right now I feel pretty good. My allergies are flaring back up which kind of stinks. Poor Brecken has his allergies going crazy too. Taylor is a lucky little snot. She has not had them. Other than that I am just doing the uncomfortableness of being so big but I would much rather do this then the first trimester stuff. All is quiet in my house right now which is nice. Jessica took Taylor to the park with Josiah while I stayed here for Breckens speech therapy and now he is down for a nap. That girl is a blessing being that she is way more super pregnant then me! It has been a rough couple days emotionally and her and a couple other girls have been my rocks. I am so blessed to have them. One of them is moving and that totally sucks. Army life right? Ugh. Anyways having them while Doug is gone has been God showing me grace because I do not deserve them. Doug will be home soon though and hopefully soon after this emotional and hormonal roller coaster will be over after he gets here!! This little Bailey girl is making me weeping and sappy. Anyways my little girl is turning 4 this Saturday and I have been weepy over that too. She keeps telling me she has to grow up and cannot be my baby anymore which makes me cry more. I told her no matter how big she get, she is my little girl always. I will post pics of her birthday party later this weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment