Saturday, May 15, 2010

Taylor Jordan Levy

4 years ago on Mothers Day (May 14th) I went into the hospital knowing I would hold my baby girl soon. After 16 hours of labor and no Taylor in sight (and no working drugs) we decided to have a c-section. After another couple hours and a very rough c-section I held the most beautiful little girl in my arms. She had her daddys eyes and her mamas nose. I was then that I knew exactly why God had put me on this earth and what I was born to do. I was here to be her mommy and to love her with all I had and more. I knew then that my life was going to turn upside down and any other way that it could. To share something like Taylor with my husband also put us on a whole new level as husband and wife. We were connected in a way that only she and her siblings could connect us. We were now mommy and daddy and not just Jen and Doug. She is the 2nd person in my life I have fallen in love with. Taylor you are so beautiful inside and out and your spirit is one of a kind. You truly know how to light up a room. Your personality shines and makes others love you from the moment they meet you. I love you so incredibly much and I wish I could explain the love I feel for you but I know you will not understand until you hold your own daughter in your arms for the very first time. I know many mothers tell their kids that they hope they have a kid just like them sometimes but Taylor, this would be a blessing for you if you ever got to experience the joy of having a daughter like you. I love you and pray that you understand forever how incredibly special you are. I love you baby girl and happy 4th birthday.

For anybody who has ever questioned if there is a God, I can tell you I see the proof every single day that I have with my children. There is no doubt in my mind that something so precious is from God whom loves us so much. He would have to love me a ton to bless me with these little blessings in which I do not deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment