Sunday, May 16, 2010

Taylors Birthday Party!!

So yesterday we had Taylors birthday party and I thought it turned out pretty good for pulling it together on my own while prego with 2 little ones! Although I do need to give some credit to Jess. She helped out:) I am super bummed we had to have another birthday party without daddy but hopefully this will be the last one he misses for a while. Taylor said it was the best birthday party ever and that made me feel really great about it. I always feel a little insufficient when daddy is not here. Anyways she got a bunch of great (and noisy) gifts. Of course the noisy ones are her favorite. The cake turned out pretty good although there was like an inch of frosting on top. We got some good pictures and I had enough food left over for today so i do not have to cook! Always a plus. It really was a great day and I enjoyed it a lot too. Thanks to everybody who came! I cannot believe I have a 4 year old now. She has grown so much and I love her more everyday. I cannot wait to see her with a little sister. I already know she is awesome with a little brother. I love that girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment