Saturday, May 8, 2010

P-O-T-T-Y

So I was in the shower and Taylor came in to ask me if she could use my potty. I said no because Brecken was in there and I did not want him getting in there. So of course Taylor decides to not listen. She goes potty and all of a sudden I hear splashing. I look out and Brecken is playing in the potty that she had just peed in. So I grab him and strip him down to put him in the shower with me. Taylor is looking at me like I am going to get her. So I have Brecken screaming in the shower with me and Taylor crying outside the shower. AAAAHHHHH!!!! Finally get him clean and out. He just curled up in his towel and laid there until I got ready. Taylor got disciplined and told that is why we do not disobey mommy. I really do know what I am talking about. Now it is 8 a.m. and I am completely exhausted. Doug needs to come home NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment