Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Verified!!

Yes we had another ultrasound and we have verified there is no penis! This makes me feel a little better since I bought her clothes and now I can start buying the big stuff. She was kicking all over the place and so far she is the size she needs to be! That is good because all my kids seem to be bigger then they should be and they keep testing me for things which I never have. So she is almost 2 pounds which is killing my back now but the nerve pain has gotten way better. Still there but not as bad. She is in my lungs a lot which is making it hard to breathe. Taylor is always on my belly telling Bailey how much she loves her and that she cannot wait to see her and Brecken hugs my belly all the time. He loves her too:) She looks like Brecken so far from the pics. Too cute. I cannot wait for August to come! I am so excited for that moment that I am holding Bailey and Brecken and Taylor are with me looking at her and Doug is by my side. It is so exciting t be having this little one. I am so blessed and cannot believe how awesome my life is turning out. I have had awesome support here while Doug is gone and we are below 100 days until he gets home. Life is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment