Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dreary Sunday

Yes the rain is a comin down and I am hoping the pollen count follows. My friend had her baby yesterday. So exciting. She had another little girl. I am really happy for her but so bummed. She went into labor and everything. I am bummed that I will never get a natural birth. I will always have to have c-sections. I never even got to push. Nothing. I have felt the pain f child labor with Taylor and yes it hurt but I just wish I did not have all c-sections. Now I do not even get that option to try for a natural birth. I will always know what day my kids will be born which kind of ruins the fun of it. I will know what time I go in and everything. I just feel this is not the way it should work out but I know God has his reasons for having me do it this way. Just really bummed that that is something in life I will never get to experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment