Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's getting hot in here....

Yeah we are hitting records out here on heat. Figures after hitting records on cold during winter. Well I will be 22 weeks pregnant with our little Bailey girl tomorrow. I have been shopping my little heart out to buy her cute little clothes that she does not need since we have all Taylors clothes. They are so cute though!! Taylor talks to her all the time. Brecken has oddly been hugging my belly lately. I wonder if he just wonders why mommy is getting fatter. Anyways kicking is in full swing now!! Especially at 3 a.m. I just have to get her a crib set and then I think we are set for her to arrive. In 17 weeks of course. I am really excited for Doug to get home and we are now on the downhill of this deployment.

No comments:

Post a Comment