Friday, July 2, 2010

So close yet so far!!

Here is the gist of the week! I am 34 weeks preggo with little miss Bailey. She is really starting to hurt me. Last night I woke up twice and almost thought I was in labor. She should be around 5 lbs and is kicking and wiggling so much that mommy has not figured out why I have not busted open.

Brecken had his occupational evaluation last week and she came to give me the results today. He is done with OT!! He will be 18 months on Monday and he is doing things at a 20 month level!! So now he is just in speech therapy and physical therapy. He is very very close to walking on his own and his speech is still not there as much however he started saying "more". I never realized how hard it was for him to talk until I heard him try and say "more". He really is having a hard time forming the words and yet he tries so hard. It makes me cry to see him struggle so hard with it. He is signing a lot though! He says more and please and thank you and all done. We are working on your welcome now.

Taylor of course is doing her thing. She is really helping Brecken with his signing which is great because she is learning it as well. She is very excited for daddy to get home. We told her at the beginning of August however he will be home a couple weeks earlier. I am really excited to see her reaction. I am now working on her not sneaking in our bed at night. I wake up and she is there.

Doug will be home soon and we are praying that he gets this job and that this could be his last deployment! He will still be in the Army. He will just have a new MOS that does not deploy if at all, very little. Although he will TDY a lot but I am all for that over deployments.

Next week we have Breckens 18 month appointment and we are going to get him in to a ear nose and throat doctor to see what is going on with his breathing. The week after I have my 36 week check up to see how hard I have to fight to have a VBA2C. Praying for Gods wisdom and guidance on that! The week after that we have a Urology appointment to make sure Breckens lump in his groin is still gone and has not returned and then daddy will be home!! Then we will be looking forward to Bailey joining us. Pretty exciting month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment