Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Dislike dislike dislike!!

So the last couple of days have been interesting. I have friends taking turns staying with me until Doug gets home and they are truly a God send! I am very blessed. I just wish I could get back to normal. I dislike hurting this bad and I am tired of sitting on the couch not able to move. While I am sitting I actually feel pretty good but as soon as I stand up, I am in pain again. If she has a moment where she wants to make a big movement then I am really hurting. She did move up a little so the pain is in a different area but still intense. I feel like someone took a baseball bat to my right side. I keep expecting to pull my shirt up and see a massive bruise on my side. Anyways Lisa took the morning shift and Alison took the afternoon and Lisa is coming back for the night shift. Tomorrow Brecken has a doctors appointment that he cannot miss so either Lisa or Alison will go with me and the other will watch all the kids and then back for more shifts of watching Jen on the couch. I seriously hate having this happen but I am SO extremely grateful for my friends who are willing to take care of me and the kids while we get through this!! I never knew I had such awesome back up with my friends or in Dougs unit. The girls in his unit are being awesome and they are taking on some shifts as well. Serious blessing that this happened with these people in my lives!! If I was not trying to hold back tears because of the pain, I would be holding back tears because of the support we are getting. Well hopefully Doug will be home soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment