Thursday, July 22, 2010

Soooo ready!!!

I am 37 weeks today and done. I know we all say this at this point in our pregnancies and I do not want to hear "Enjoy the sleep while it lasts" or any mumbo jumbo like that! Blah blah blah. I am tired because I DO NOT sleep because my body hurts so bad I cannot get into a comfortable position thanks to her being transverse. I CANNOT take naps because my husband still has to work so I am taking care of my other lovely children. I am bored out the woo hoo because I cannot do much while being so freaking big. You should have just seen me trying to clean the mirrors above the sinks. HAHA. I WANT HER OUT!! I also would like my very nice drugs. OUCH!! Just as I said that she nailed me in the ribs. NOT NICE CHILD!!

Okay cool...done with that. On a more serious note, I am just very tired of not being able to lay down to sleep. I have had to sit up since about 14 weeks because of her being on my sciatic nerve. The only way I do not hurt is sitting straight up without moving from side to side. My rump is sooo raw right now and I am very surprised I do not have bed sores. Other than that it is not so bad. I just have my melt down moments:)

No comments:

Post a Comment