Friday, July 30, 2010

Massively Massive!!


38 weeks pregnant and very very large. I am exhausted and uncomfortable and just ready for Bailey to vacate the premises. I go in to meet with my surgeon today. I hear he is really short and will need a stool to do the surgery. Haha. So far we are still scheduled for the 9th of August. I am ready to see this girl!! I have been having contractions but nothing consistent. They hurt though! I must admit I am glad I do not have to go through full blown labor anymore. That was the most painful thing I have EVER experienced with Taylor. It seriously felt like a human was trying to rip their way out of my body. Anyways we meet with Dr. Troung today and then next week we are full pre op appointments and monitoring Bailey to make sure she is ready to meet the world!! I am hoping I at least make it through Girls Night Out Sunday night. Even if I go into labor I may just tough it out until I get back. Lol. Just like Pam on The Office. I will post more info when we get back from the appointment today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment