Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Daddys Home!!

Yep. Doug got home Saturday and it has been so nice. We had a nice long weekend and today he is going back to in process and all that good stuff. Taylor and Brecken have LOVED having daddy home. I was actually very pleasantly surprised that he went to Doug as quickly as he did!! He knew exactly who he was! Mommy is very thankful daddy is the human jungle gym instead of mommy. Especially since little Bailey seems to think I am an amusement park on the inside. So we are sitting here and just waiting this little girl out right now. I am still in pain but not even close to as bad as I was. Doug still has to haul Brecken around as much as possible. I am hating the not being able to drive part and I was going to ask the doctor this week if maybe I could start driving again since I am not in as much pain but it would be pointless since I would have to take Brecken. 4 more long weeks. I do not like being stuck. I am hoping she takes after big sister and shows up 3 weeks early:)

No comments:

Post a Comment