Sunday, June 27, 2010

Baileys Diaper Shower

So Bailey had her diaper shower yesterday. Of course she got a ton of diapers! Just what mommy wanted. It was a lot of fun. Diann throws great parties. Good food and games. Plus the kids were playing hard so that wore them out for last night. Having the shower just got me really excited for Bailey! It will not be long until she is out!! Taylor was a little confused and thought Bailey would be out and there. She was a little sad when I told her there was still about 6 more weeks. She is so excited:) Other than that I am seriously just loving life!! I cannot wait until the end of July! Brecken is just getting to be so much fun too!! I was wondering about him since he started getting grouchy for a couple days and I had remembered that this was my favorite age with Taylor. I was hoping he was just teething. Luckily he is out of the grouch and in a fun mood most of the time. He loves the tickle game. I tell him I am going to get him an he runs away laughing and then I pretend I am sleeping and he sneaks back up to me. Doug is going to have so much fun with these kids when he gets home. Anyways so far so good and we have many more busy weekends this month so it should go fast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment