Tuesday, January 26, 2010

So Blessed

So we had a little speed bump in the pregnancy. I was bleeding a little bit the other night. Not a lot so I was not too worried. Then I woke up the next morning and I had big clots coming out. So I called my friend and she rushed over while another friend came over to watch the kids. Jenna took me to the ER and we sat there for freaking ever. She brought Jax who did so good!! My kids I do not think would have sat being that good for like 5 hours. When they finally did the pelvic exam he was not happy about how much blood there was. Then they did the ultrasound and I saw my baby jumping around and kicking. A beautiful heartbeat was going crazy too. I broke and just cried. I have never really cried at seeing my kids on that screen. So all in all my baby is perfect and okay. The bleeding however came from my placenta being on my cervix. Not a good thing but definitely the best thing that could happen since it is easily dealt with. Just do not lift little chubby 1 year olds. Haha!! Yeah so My mom will be here in a couple hours to take over the heavy lifting for a couple weeks and then my mother in law will switch with her. I had my friend Paula bring me some diapers and dinner last night and Jessica spent the night with us. I really do have the best friends ever all around. So just a little hiccup and we are fixing the situation and hoping that is the biggest and last problem we have :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW hon! I'm glad you and the baby are doing ok! I will continue to pray for you and the baby :)

    ReplyDelete