Thursday, January 21, 2010

11 weeks :)

So I went to my first baby appointment today. They told me all the fun stuff that I need to know like I have to have a c-section again and that I will be more sore this pregnancy. Duh. Anyways he could not find the heartbeat so she brought in the ultrasound machine and YAY!! I have never seen any of my kids that little. I only saw them at 20 weeks and older so I was really excited to see this little guy flipping his little flipper feet around. He/she was all over the place. I have not started feeling movement yet but I am figuring in the next week or so I will. I felt Brecken at about 12 weeks and Taylor at 14. Anyways it just made this whole thing more real and since I have been so down it was nice to have a little pick me up. The doctor shook her head when I told her I had a 3 year old and a son who just turned 1 and that Doug was deployed. It was funny. Well now I am all excited about this baby!! There is the update for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment