Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mini Van Mama!!

Yes I got myself a mini van!! I am actually very excited and I love it!! I was torn between the coolness of a third row SUV and the convenience of a mini van. We chose the mini van just because I was afraid I would regret it later on when we have all 4 kids out. I am sad to give up the coolness and I am still a SUV lover but if I have to grow up and be a soccer mom...so be it. I got a 2010 Honda Odessy. It has automatic doors and a dvd player for the kiddos. I can listen to the radio up front and they can listen to the movie in back or they can listen to their own CD in back while I listen to my own up front. Lots of storage and I mean there is a ton!! I keep finding compartments. We had them buy the Malibu from us which was nice. They gave us a couple thousand over what we owed which was very nice. Doug will keep the Jeep for now. It is lower to the ground so Taylor can get up into it very easily. She can also close the doors by herself and that makes her very excited. It really is all around a really nice van. Plus I do not have to buy a car for a very very long time. So now I am officially an old mom.

Well we have had a bunch of things happen here. A lot of our friends got sent off to Haiti. Kind of sucks because it was all last minute for them. Doug is about to peace out too. I am scared and excited to get this deployment over with. It will be nice to get him home and have this baby. I say it all the time but it is the truth and I love that I have this but I have awesome friends here, some of which are going through the same thing, to help out. I am really blessed to have the girls I do out here :)

Other than that just pray for Doug and us. Also pray for the families and the people who went our to Haiti. We had civilian and military friends go out there and we just want them home soon and safe. The families need prayer because they do not know how long they will all be gone and this all happened very fast for them. I love you guys :) I love that I am surrounded by such strong women!! Once again I am so blessed. Well Brecken is screaming. I have my first doctors appointment this week so I will update!

No comments:

Post a Comment