Saturday, January 9, 2010

Par-tey!!

So we had Breckens very first birthday party today. He loved the cake. The pizza was not so great. I remember Tonys being better but they were nasty today. Oh well. The cake was good. He got some cute pajamas and a couple of toys. Poor kid passed out as soon as everybody left. It was fun though. I actually felt really good today so I was up and showered and actually looked nice. That does not happen a lot when I am pregnant. We found out that one of our friends is pregnant with her third so that was cool. I am just very happy that we are through all of our holidays until May.

These next couple of weeks are going to be very busy. I start my baby appointments this month which I am looking forward too. I know that hearing the heartbeat will make this baby more real to me. We have decided so far that if it is a girl it will be Bailey Ryan and if it is a boy Ryland Christian although that is subject to change. Brecken also starts his appointments coming up. We ask that you pray for him. I am not ready to discuss it at this point but we ask for prayer. I start school next week and I am ready but not so much. Oh well. Also Doug will be leaving soon. Definitely bummed on that but it will be nice to get this deployment over with. When he gets home we will soon be a family of 5. Wow. I cannot believe it. We went from being married 6 years ago to living in a different state and having kids. Pretty awesome.

Well I am 9 weeks pregnant and I am feeling really good as of now. That is great because I need to get back to my routine. The baby is the size of a grape and does not have a tail anymore....hopefully. I am really excited to be a mama again. I think we are still wanting another baby after this but we have to see. If we have another boy I would love to have another baby but if we have a girl I will be hesitant. If you have a girl you know why :) Anyways that is all so far. Hopefully I stay feeling great and I do not fall apart these next couple of weeks. Here are some birthday pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment