Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Murder is Illegal

Okay.  I love California so far.  It is warm here.  I love our house!  I love our neighborhood.  Hell I even love San Pedro in all it's busyness.  It has been awesome....except for the unpacking.  The movers moved everything in the house and I was so excited to finally get all our stuff.  Then things started falling apart.  They unwrapped our book cases and they were in pieces.  This made me mad.  Then Breckens dresser had a HUGE hole in the top of it.  Really?  Then they brought in the desk....or what was left of it.  The kids toy box is broken.  Kitchen table...broken.  They did not even break our bedroom stuff because half of it never made it here.  So that was just the furniture.  Now I start unpacking.  Glasses....shattered.  Toys....broken.  I could not believe how much stuff I was pulling out broken!  Then I get into my holiday decorations box.  Shattered.  They did not even pack the stuff.  They threw it in a box.  Next I open my Crystal box....OH I LOST IT!!!  COMPLETELY shattered!!!  They did not even wrap half the stuff!!  HOW DO YOU NOT WRAP CRYSTAL!?!?!?!  I stormed out of the garage and grabbed the phone and called the packing people.  The first lady seemed scared of me (imagine that) and called her manager.  Then she got on and acted like it was the movers.  I told her no it was the horrible packers.  She asked me to give her an example.  I told her box number 485 had my crystal in it and there was NO wrapping on any of my glasses and they stuck a metal vase in the middle of all of it!!  HOW IS THAT THE MOVERS FAULT?!?!?!  I was not happy.  Anyways she apologized and we are filing major claims on this one.  I am so mad right now I could spit fire.  AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment