Thursday, January 5, 2012

Brecken Cameron Levy


3 years ago today at 08:18 I gave birth to an 8 lbs. 3 oz baby boy via c-section. We named him Brecken Cameron. My dad had come up with Brecken and we loved it and Cameron is my brothers and grandpas middle name.Having had Brecken in our lives for 3 years I have learned a lot. That boy has taught me to take joy in every accomplishment we have...even the small ones that other parents and myself took for granted on our children.


He is an amazing son and I feel so incredibly blessed God picked me to be his mom.
Brecken you are such an amazing little guy and the things you have overcome amaze me on how strong and determined a little dude can be. You are the second guy who has been able to make me fall head over heels in love:) I love being your mama. You have made our lives so much better and more enjoyable. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH and I hope you have a very happy birthday today!! I cannot believe you are 3!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment