Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Another Levy on the Way!!

Yep.  We are 5 weeks pregnant today and by we I am going to say me since I am going to be not only doing most of the work but all of it.  We went in yesterday and they did an ultrasound and we saw a little dot.  Lol.  Obviously too soon to see anything.  We started trying this month and ta-da!  Did not take long.  I always wanted a September baby so I am excited.  So far I feel great.  I do not feel pregnant at all.  I am PRAYING it stays this way.  I am a little more tired then normal but coffee is helping and yes yes no caffeine during pregnancy....blah blah blah.  Anyways I am hoping we have a little boy.  So is Doug.  We will find out around my birthday.  Anyways YAY!  We are excited and we love our kids so this is just another fun adventure!!  Luckily since we moved I have not been as stressed out and the kids seem to like me more...lol...I like them more too.  Life has been way easier when daddy is around to help out.  Well I am really excited and I will keep everybody updated:)

No comments:

Post a Comment