Friday, June 26, 2009

Beetle Bugs

I am so ready for a vacation and I am getting one!! HAHA!! This place called Sandy Cove does a one time deal that when your spouse gets home from a deployment then you get 5 nights free. All you have to do is get up there and get home which is only a 8 hour drive for us. It is a camping ground where we will stay in a cabin...I think....or a room. Anyways it has beds so I am assuming we are in a shelter. They have all kinds of activities for families and kid stuff. All of our food is provided. I am so excited. We cannot afford to go to Colorado so we are going to do this instead. It will be so much fun to just go away and be a family for a couple days. We have not had a chance to just do that. I think the kids will have a lot of fun too. Only part that sounds not so fun is the car ride. So the countdown is on. July is going to be a crazy month which will be great because then it will go just that much faster. So yeah that is it for now!! I CANNOT WAIT FOR DOUG T FINALLY GET HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment