Friday, June 5, 2009

Well at least it is June:)

Only about 2 more months. So Jenna had Jax!! Yay!! After a huge drama and let me say that I will never deliver at Womack again. I will stick with Cape Fear. Anyways after hearing what all happened it was affecting me a little more then I thought it should. It was really weird. Then I remembered Courtney and realized why. Losing Courtney was the worst emotional pain I had ever been in and as horrible as it sounds it was worse then our miscarriage although that ranked right below it. So now I realize why it hit me harder then I had thought it should. Thank God they are both okay so no worries. I miss Doug more than anything right now. I need someone to talk to and he is the someone I need right now. Soon. The kids are doing great. Taylor starts dance on tuesday. We also start our mommies group up again and we are going 2 days a week. It is going to be busy which is great. Time will go faster. Anyways that is all that is really going on. I am going to go read:)

No comments:

Post a Comment