Sunday, June 14, 2009

Another Sunday

Well today is going to be another bum day. Brecken and Taylor are both coughing now. I wish this sick thing would go away. I am just happy I have not caught it yet. I am completely exhausted. I am so tired that I am constantly dizzy. I am also not eating as much as I should be because I just do not have time. I think this is the most exhausted I have ever been in my life. I even fell asleep reaching across the desk for a pen. I slept with me face smooshed to the calender for like 30 minutes and woke up kind of laughing at myself. I was never this bad with any of the kids before or this tired during the last deployment. I wish Doug was here to help. I feel like if I could just get a really good sleep....like the kind when someone else is watching the kids and you do not have to be half awake listening for them...then I would be okay. I guess the good news is that I am so tired that all the lightheadedness and dizziness makes me feel high...lol. Only a couple more weeks. Taylor started dance. We had a few hitches but I think she is going to like it. We were finally able to mow our lawn and it looks great!! I am so excited. I put ant killer down yesterday so hopefully that gets rid of them. Taylor has dance camp all week so that should make time go fast. I went to the military wives group yesterday and that was really fun. I saw a lot of girls I had not seen in a while. I saw my friends twins. Poor girl:) She has a son Taylors age and had twin girls 2 weeks before I had Brecken and her husband is also deployed. Now she has to be tired. It was nice to talk to someone who was going through the same thing and have that encouragement:) I think I am going to try and find a mentor through church who is a little older and had more kids so they can help guide me in what to expect. After having 2 kids you start to figure out that you do need that guidance. I really needed that group yesterday. I just need my other half home. Well I am going to go sit on the couch and fade in and out of consciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment