Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday sunday sunday

Oh I cannot wait for football to start again! Anyways today we sat around. I have this pressure in my head I cannot seem to get rid of. I was going to take some Sudafed or something but I am already down to twice a day with Brecken and do not want to dry out too much. Taylor has been making my laugh all day. I made lunch which turned out horrible (and it wasn't me. It was one of those Homestyle Bakes and it was nasty!!) and she ate a little bit, made a face like she thought it tasted gross which it did and kept eating it and told me it was yummy and thank you for making her lunch. Oh that girl is way to good to be my daughter. I almost broke into tears. I love those kids so much:) I am making her some cookies right now to make up for it. Hopefully they taste better:) Brecken has been sleeping and eating. He is going through another growth spurt. I put on a 6 month onesie and pajamas and he is too tall and too thick for them. Taylor was always just too tall. So we are up to 9 month outfits now. I took Taylor to the doctor and she is all healthy. She is in the 75% for her height and her weight. We will see in a month with Brecken when he is 6 months. My babies are growing. I finally quit swaddling Brecken and decided to let him cry it out at night until he fell asleep. He figured out that I wasn't coming in after 3 nights and now he goes right to sleep when I put him down. It is a relief to know we are through that hurdle. I have been reading those Twilight books. I know everybody thinks they are all dumb but they are really good. I read the 1st one in 2 days and the second one in 1 day. I am actually enjoying reading since it gets me away from watching TV at night while the kids are in bed. I think more when I read. So yeah I am just sitting and waiting for this wait to be over with Doug getting home. I feel like the last couple weeks I have been having to tell myself to put one foot in front of the other more than I had too before. I am trying not to lose myself in this huge hurricane I feel like I am in the middle of. I just feel like I am not really here mentally lately which I am afraid Taylor might start catching on too. Hopefully I snap out of this when we are back into our stuff this month. Other than that I am just trying to try. Well I am going to go pull those cookies out:)

No comments:

Post a Comment