Friday, July 3, 2009

First Tooth!!

So Brecken popped his first tooth!! Doug missed it again!! Taylor did not pop hers until almost 10 months so I was figuring he would be back to deal with the teething. Nope. The really weird thing is it is a molar. He has been really fussy and drooling so I put my finger in his mouth to check seriously not expecting to feel anything and there it was. A little white bump. I am so bummed Doug missed it!! That is one of the things I wanted him here for:( Oh well. Next time maybe. Although the way he has been acting I should have known. I could not figure out why he was acting so weird! You would think I never had a kid...geez! Drives me nuts that I am doing things like a first time mom. Anywho that is that. My little man has a tooth and decided that made him a big boy so he grew out of 2 diapers too. On too 3s.

No comments:

Post a Comment