Sunday, July 12, 2009

VACATION!!!

Yes I need one and I think I deserve one!! So Dougs whole family is coming out. Dougs brother and sister in law with their daughter are coming out here on the 18th of August and staying with us until the 22nd in which we will all drive down to Myrtle beach and stay there in a condo from the 22nd to the 29th!! Woo hoo!! I am sooo excited!!! After that we will come home for a week before we drive out to Sandy Cove for Labor Day weekend. Did I say that I am sooo excited!! I was looking around thinking about what I had to pack and we still have 6 weeks. Haha. Doug will be home sooo soon. I cannot wait. I have a million trillion things to do but probably will not do any of them :)
Brecken goes in for his 6 month check up on wednesday. He is getting so big so fast. I go in for my check up tomorrow. I was thinking of cancelling but my knee has been hurting a lot lately. I think I did something to it while running one day. So I will have them deal with that. I went to the Wives of Warriors group on saturday and it was awesome. I met a girl that is trying to get pregnant with her first and we got to talking and of course by the end of our conversation we were in tears. Really nice girl! I really hope they get pregnant. I also met a new friend in Taylors dance class. Our daughters were talking and I really liked her mini van and so I asked her about it and we get along really good and of course our daughters. We started hanging out a little bit. I am glad. I need some friends with kids Taylors age...poor girl is stuck around boys all the time.
What else would you all care about....my Jeep is going to cost half of what the other place told us so that is really great news. Now I have to take in Dougs car for his brakes. Why not right? Ugh I wish we lived back in the day where you had a horse and carriage....way cheaper to shoot the stupid horse.
We went to Monkey Joes and Taylor had a blast. We are going back monday with friends so that will be fun. Other than that I am busy everyday these next couple weeks which will make it go fast!! Yay for husbands coming home from deployments!! Well I will update after Breckens 6 month appointment!

1 comment:

  1. you will love Sandy Cove. We went the week before 4th of July and had a great time. It's absolutely beautiful. I loved sitting after yummy dinner and watching the beautiful sunset. relaxing and refreshing!

    ReplyDelete