Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thumb Tacks

YAY!!! Doug will be home soooo soon!! I am so excited!!! I still have a lot of stuff to do but you know how it goes. I have both cars back and fixed so I will be able to get them all clean. Plus the house and I need to do more shopping. I am sooo excited.
So I got my labs back from the doc and my Thyroid is low. She was explaining the symptoms of it and I was cracking up. Fatigue, weight gain, losing hair, poor memory and forgetfullness....sounds like motherhood to me. I never knew there was another reason! Still I will go in 3 months from now to get tested again to see if it will fix itself. I hope it will because I heard the medication makes you feel poopy. I am not very good at doctors telling me what I can and cannot do. I got yelled at a lot for moving around so much after Brecken was born but I never really sat around with either of them. Too much life to get on with. So I am just hoping that it is from just having a kid 6 months ago or just getting off my period. She said that can make the levels weird because I seriously feel fine and all those symptoms I feel like are from having a 3 year old and a 6 month old and being a single mom right now. BUT NOT FOR LONG!!!
We also decided not to go to Sandy Cove yet. We will be getting back from a very long vacation just to go right back up there so we are going to wait. Still looking forward to the beach for a week though!!
Yay for life!! God is good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment