Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mother of the Year?

Haha. So today is such a nice day and of course my children will not stay still or be quiet long enough for me to get homework done that is due at midnight in which I have obviously procrastinated on. I really wanted to take them to the park but it looks like a good old sit at home and catch up day.

So I am in a pickle. (Been craving pickles a lot.) Taylor sleeps in her bed but she has been crawling into my bed a lot and I am never fully aware that she is even there until I wake up. I very much dislike sharing my bed with kids because I believe that is the one place for Doug and I to be husband and wife and they should not be on there until after 6 in the morning. She usually kicks and stuff which makes me even more nervous being pregnant and her feet end up kicking the belly. Anywho she has not been kicking a whole lot and I actually have not minded her in there. So I know I need to kick her out and make her sleep in her own bed and as I get bigger I will need the room anyways. I just hope I am not totally messing her up by not kicking her out now.

I miss Doug...a lot. I just want these next couple of months to fly by. Hopefully they will. I am very tired of being alone (in which I mean another adult in the house. I know I have many other living things here). It is getting nice outside which is helping. Dougs mom will be here soon which will be nice. Oy Army life is the pits sometimes. If only we were rich. Someday...someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment