Sunday, March 14, 2010

I hate being sick!!!

Yuck! I have been throwing up since 3 this morning. I think I got what Taylor had. I do not think it is pregnancy related. Now I am sitting here eating bread praying that it goes away. I have been cramping up too which is not helping. Not my uterus but my stomach and stuff. I guess I would rather have this then other stuff I have dealt with in this pregnancy. Very surprisingly I am not in pain from my pregnancy which is odd that this took it away for now. Anyways I am going to sit on the couch today and pray very very very very hard that this goes away. So far Brecken has not gotten it. Oy today would have been an awesome day for Doug to be here so I could go back to bed. Taylor still has it a little but she isn't talking about it as much so it seems to be getting better. Please let us all get better for school tomorrow. I do not think I can handle another house day.

No comments:

Post a Comment