Saturday, March 27, 2010

Brecken my love:)

Hey everybody! So Brecken is doing great! I know we did not tell anyone because we wanted to see what we were dealing with first. A couple weeks ago while doing the ultrasound to see why Breckens testicles did not discend they had found a lump in his left inaugural lymph node. Of course hearing lump and lymph node we got a little freaked. The doctor explained to me that it could be a number of things. If it shrinks then that was a great thing!! If it grew...not so good. So he wanted to check him in a month to see which way it was going. I apologize that I kept this to myself from a lot of family and friends but I was in a real struggle with God at that point and needed to just roll it over in my head for a while. Anyways at mommies group last Tuesday I had told them about it so we could cover Brecken in prayer before Fridays appointment. So we went in Friday and the prayers were all answered. He could not feel the lump anymore without an ultrasound which in turn meant it had shrunk!! Brecken still needs to go in every couple months for a couple years just to make sure it does not return. His doctor is extremely confident it will not return!! So thank you to the ones who prayed and I know I should not have tried to figure this out on my own but if you know me you know I am still trying to overcome thinking I can do it all alone. Doug and I are just extremely relieved and thankful everything is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment