Friday, March 12, 2010

18 weeks!

Okay so I am almost half way there!! This pregnancy is going so fast which means this deployment is going fast!! Anyways baby is kicking still. Always a good sign. Still not super hard but enough for me to know there is someone in there. I am still extremely sore. I am not sure if sore is the word. It is a little more painful. Grin and bear it I guess. My doctor was not happy this last time I went in. She really wishes I had someone to help me out. I had told her I tried. She just wished I had someone dependable here. I laughed and said yeah me too. What can you do right? Plus a lot of the moms here are pregnant themselves or have a hard time understanding the situation which is totally understandable. I did not get it until I was in the situation of having 2 kids with a deployed husband while pregnant. The great thing has been that I have made a lot of new friends lately and I am really excited to be getting in with some older mamas! I am just in that funky not young but not old age. I had Ellisa over for dinner last night and it was a lot of fun:) Other then that just trying to get through another deployment and loving the weather being nicer. That has helped. Just hoping my days keep getting faster!!

No comments:

Post a Comment