Friday, September 11, 2009

Courtney Griffin

It has been 3 years! Gees. Well today I actually woke up and the ache in my heart that I get every September 11th was not as bad. I was actually a little more happy about the fact that I got so many years with her. Remembering all the things we did actually made me laugh (and cry a little) but in a good way. Although she died too young, I know there was a reason. When I got pregnant with Brecken, one of my first things was to call her. It was a split second of not remembering she was gone. I still dream of her often. Of just hanging out. At the end of every dream though I either remind her that she is gone or she reminds me. Anyways....

Courtney! Here is to you today! I love the way you always found a joke in everything (even when we got mad at eachother). I love the fact that Taylor got to meet you and wish beyond all else that the rest of my kids would have been able to know what a wonderful and caring person you were. Although they will hear my many storeis of us getting into trouble and how you brought me and their daddy together. I know everybody says this about anybody they know who has passed on but you were the real deal. You always cracked me up and you were one of the reasons I have my family now! Thank you for locking Doug up until he told you he was going to ask me to prom...lol. I love you Courtney! I miss you more than you know. I love you I love you I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment