Friday, May 1, 2009

Another day in paradise

Okay so maybe not paradise...so today we pretty much sat and did nothing. These are the days that I miss Doug the most. Just being able to sit with him and the kids and do nothing. For the short 10 days we did have we would all get up in our bed and watch cartoons on that one or two saturday mornings. Not to say that Doug and I were not a family before we had the kids but I really feel like a family now. Even when we just had Taylor it did not feel like a family family. It feels like we have a family with Taylor and Brecken. I just love my kids so much it hurts sometimes. Doug too. People tell me things about their husbands and it just makes me feel all that much more blessed to have mine. He really is one of a kind. I cannot wait until he gets home. I am so excited about how our lives are going.

Our yard is getting some more stuff done on it tomorrow. I am really excited about that because it will look more finished. I need to finish painting the trim in the kitchen someday. I went over to Jennas house for dinner and saw her blue tape up and didn't feel bad that I still have mine up. I am starting a trend:)

Taylor told me today that daddy was her hero. That was cute. She misses him a lot. I don't think I have ever seen a girl love her daddy more than she loves him. Well I have a ton of stuff to do tomorrow and Brecken is crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment