Saturday, May 16, 2009


So yesterday was my baby girls 3rd birthday. It is so bittersweet to have her grow up. She is doing it way to fast but at the same time she really is growing into such a great girl who talks A LOT!! I was sad that Doug could not be here. We had a great day. We came downstairs so that she could open all her presents in which she played forever with. Then we went to lunch with her Uncle Buddy, Aunt Jenna, Auntie Marcela and Anthony. Then we went over to Dianns house and hung out with all of them so she could run around with Elise, Eli and Logan. It was a lot of fun. Later today is her party. It will be a lot of fun. I just cannot believe I have a 3 year old. Anyways I love her so much. She is my first and that is just something we will always share. She is the one who gets to be my tester child. She is strong willed and stubborn like her mommy yet kind and loving like her daddy. When I first held that girl I finally knew what I was born to do. I was born to be her mommy. She has made me look at myself in a whole different way and has brought a whole new meaning to the word love. I look at her and even on the days that I am about to loose it with her I cannot believe how incredibly blessed I am to have her. She is going to be a strong woman one day. She is beautiful in every sense of the word. I carried her under my heart for 9 months. I love you Taylor and I hope that you know that everyday of your life and that you never have to question that. I hope you always know your daddy loves you and that he does all that he does for you and that you will always be his girl. I pray that we can raise you to know how loved you are not just by your family but by your real Father. He is the one who blessed us with you and I pray to Him everyday that I am so grateful for you. None of us can ever measure up to how much He loves you...but I can sure try:) I love you baby girl and keep smiling... You bring so much to the world and it became a better place the day you were born.

No comments:

Post a Comment