Saturday, May 9, 2009

Carolina summers are here!!







It is getting HOT!! So today was pretty good. I took Taylor to story time at Barnes & Nobles. She was really excited about seeing the mouse. I went and ordered her birthday cake today. Of course she got the princess cake. Got her birthday presents in the mail so that was good. I have them for friday. Not much else. I am super jealous of Marcela because Anthony is home on R&R. I wish my husband was home. Only a couple more months. I am really excited because Jenna should be having Jax soon. Can't wait to meet the scrub. Anyways I have been doing my Wii workout and I feel good. School is done for the summer...YAY!! The kids are in bed so I am going to go watch the rest of my show and maybe go read a little. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment