Saturday, May 23, 2009

Come Home

So these last couple of days have been rough. My dad and I have separated ways again. It kind of sucks but he is really starting to do things he used to do. I feel bad but I just cannot do it again and I will not have my kids go through it. He kind of laid it on Doug too while he is gone. Nice huh? A guy who is at war and his wife who is home alone with 2 kids. Oh well if there is one thing the military has taught me it is that family does not have to be blood. I am sort of relieved. I was really starting to get a bad feeling about all that anyways. He had me so upset the other night and I was just sobbing so loudly that I am glad the kids were in bed. I can't let him do that to me and I cannot break in front of these kids. They deal with enough stuff with all the decisions Doug and I have made for their lives as Army brats.

The kids are being good but Taylor is definitely missing her daddy. I am very ready for him to be home. I love this stay at home mom gig but I like it better when it is not a single mom thing. Only 3 more monthsish. Well I am going to go and finish watering the lawn since it looks like it is going to rain...stupid weather:(

No comments:

Post a Comment