Saturday, April 25, 2009

So today I was looking forward to doing a whole lot of nothing. I got up at 5 and did my praying...only way I get through the day is if I pray first...then came down stairs and yay Doug got his extra check which I really needed since the car took some of our savings. Got that all put back. Got ready and had some coffee. Went and watered my lawn. Played Wii with Taylor. We did some yoga which surprisingly she is very good at. Then we played other games. Then I got a message telling me that I was supposed to go to the Dogwood Festival with Margret which I totally forgot. Then another message saying I was supposed to go to Joes baby shower. Yeah...well I told Margret that I already said I was going to this party so I am trying to get out there. I wasn't going to go to either but they are going to have a kiddie pool and roast a pig on a bonfire and fireworks so I figured Taylor would really have fun. So I actually need to get around to go. Oh yeah and we have decided pretty much that we are just going to have like 10 kids and home school. That way they all get the social from each other and we never have to send them to a public school. I know...genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment