Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Oh fun day...











So today I had the guy show up to install my screen doors..yay...and another guy to install our range hood...fun...then it rained all day so the guy who was supposed to mow my lawn couldn't do it. I had to run out to the stores and get some stuff and I found some cute lamps that I really liked so I got 2 at $70 a piece. Came home and spent an hour with Brecken crying at me putting them together and they don't work...I am taking them back and getting my money back. I also got a cute new little coffee maker. The other one was way to big. I had to hurry and clean upstairs so I could put the kids to bed. I just need to vacuum stairs and office and cleam all the bathrooms and the kitchen...just....hahahaha. I am so tired. I just feel like I am doing things all day long and I do not sit at all and at the end of the day I feel like I have done nothing. Well tomorrow is payday for everybody else so I am sitting my pretty butt here and doing nothing since people are crazy on payday. I miss Doug. I just do not want to be a single parent anymore. Taylor has been calling me mama lately. Kind of weird. I don't know where she picked that up. Well I am going to sit here and listen to some worship music to calm myself down and then go to bed. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment