Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day

Hmmm. Not sure if it is a happy Valentines Day. Got off to a bad start. I had to take my mom to the airport this morning. I did not want her to go. She was here helping me for 3 weeks and it was really nice having another adult in the house. Plus with all the stuff going on around here that is emotional, it was nice to let her be the adult. So I am back home and alone....again. I am so tired and just want this deployment to end. The good news is that I have not been nauseated for a while now!! I am starting to feel like my old self other then the lack of energy. Baby is kicking away. We should be finding out the sex this next month which will be really cool. Then I can shop for the baby. The rest of the deployment will hopefully go fast with everything we have to do every day. I swear we live in that hospital. Brecken is doing really good. He just started pulling himself up to his knees which is great!! I asked her if he would be walking by the time this baby arrived. She said maybe not which broke my heart a little since he will be almost 20 months. She said lets just get him to where he is crawling first. This whole thing with him is breaking my heart so bad. I had him at Taylors Valentines party at school on friday and one mom asked how old he was and I had said 13 months and she asked if he was walking and I said no which did not bug me since Taylor did not walk until 15 months but when she said he must be everywhere crawling and cruising along the couch I almost broke. Her teacher was there and had asked how the therapy was going and the other mom kind of overheard so I explained that he was not crawling or cruising. Not even standing up on his own and she gave me a funny look like I had done something wrong to make him like this. I know she did not mean too but it took a lot to get home and wait until I went into the bathroom to cry. I am just emotionally drained and ready for my husband to come home and take over. My hormones are not helping either. Well I will keep posting to tell how his progress is going. I love him. I really love him no matter what. I know I am not to blame. It is just I am his mom and I should be able to fix all this. Anyways 14 weeks pregnant and alone with 2 kids again. Pray I can do this. I do not think I have ever needed God as much as I need Him now.

1 comment:

  1. I just happened to find your blog this morning. I don't know you, but I wish i could come and help out! I am the mother of a soldier and know that Military life is not easy (but has it's good points too!) You will be fine, and I will be praying for you today!

    ReplyDelete