Friday, February 26, 2010

Swinging the Bat

Every curve ball I get thrown I am ALWAYS going to swing the bat!

We have been in a little roller coaster with Brecken but today we had some great news. They just want to keep an eye on him over the next year or so to see if his testicles descend. As of right now the doctor does not think he will need surgery which was the great news. He did have a little overgrown skin that the doctor said he could fix real quick and he had me hold Brecken down while he ripped it back. I thought Brecken was going to fly off the table. After a little cuddling though he was all good. We have to keep that from growing up and over again but that is more just me keeping on it and making sure I pull it all the way back. A can do. All in all a great doctors visit.

I am also 16 weeks now with this other little one. Not much has changed. Still feel good and feeling the poking around in there.

I am very happy about how things are going and I just cannot wait until Doug gets home and I get this new little one in my arms. I am so blessed to have the family I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment