Thursday, February 18, 2010

15 weeks!!


Yay!! I am at 15 weeks. It is going by really really fast and I love that!! Each pregnancy gets faster:) So still feeling the baby move. I laid down to figure out where my uterus was and it is almost right under my belly button. I always think it should be smaller but I always measure a couple weeks bigger. Nausea and all that fun first trimester stuff is gone!! I seriously do not even feel pregnant. Except all the moving in my belly which is not a whole lot since the baby is still small but it is there. I still have 2 weeks before my next appointment but we will be scheduling the ultrasound to find out the sex after this next appointment. People have started to notice my belly is pregnant and not fat which is nice. It really did all happen way faster this time. Brecken always laid on my right side and was on my nerve and it always hurt which was really annoying and I remember being excited to give birth so that would go away and now this little one thinks it is funny to be on my nerve on the left side. Taylor was too high to do any of that. My body is really sore by the end of the day but so far I can handle that because I usually feel very rested and good in the mornings. It is getting a little harder to roll over in bed. Not much but I am noticing that there needs to be a little more umph behind it. All in all it is going really good and I am very happy to be feeling better and that I am in my 2nd trimester!!

Now to Brecken. We went to his physical therapy today and he did great. He did a whole 35 minutes before he was too tired to do anymore which is great!! She said that after just 2 weeks she could really see an improvement. I am glad he is doing so well. I pray over him nightly that the therapy works supernaturally fast. I really would love for him to be caught up before this baby gets here. Other than that he is doing great!! He is teething again which kind of stinks but I feel the other teeth popping through so hopefully it will go quickly this time. I lovers that little boy:)

Taylor. Well not much news on her. She is still all over the place and talks non stop. She was a big help today and has really been a big help everyday since Nana left. I love that she is such a grown up 3 year old yet still goofs off more then she should:) Still missing daddy. She gets to talk to him a lot though and she always tells him how much she loves him and that she misses him. She tells everybody he is off saving the world.

Well that is it for now! I am just hoping this month goes fast because I am very ready for nice weather!! I wanna wear shorts and tank tops. Soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment