Monday, July 30, 2012

32 weeks, Olympics and Couponing!!

 Yep I am 32 weeks now.  I have my check up today so we shall see how little dude is growing.  He is all over the place.  He moves so much more then the other 3 ever did.  Crazy child he is.  I am feeling large and clumsy.  We are all ready for him though.  I got his car seat this weekend and other odds and ends and I think we are all good!  My mom got her ticket to come out and stay with the kids.  I just have to pack in the next couple weeks and we are all good to go!
 Taylor had Summer Jam last week at our church.  They went from 9-3 everyday and she loved it!  They had water slides and bouncy castles.  She is just getting too big:)  She has 2 more weeks before she starts 1st grade:)
 The Summer Olympics have started!  YAYAYAY!!  I am excited SOMETHING is going on.  We have cable but we never watch it but we keep it for the sports.  Mainly football.  The girls stayed up to watch the Opening Ceremonies.  The kids run in every morning and want it on.  Taylor likes all of it but Brecken really likes the fencing.  Lol.  Anyways it has been fun to watch with the kids this year!!
I also got back into couponing since we are trying to save money.  Here I went to Rite Aid to get back into the swing of things there and I got all this stuff for $3.72.  I was pretty excited.  The toothpaste and mouthwash were free altogether.  I am really excited about all the changes we have made around the house.  Cloth diapering is going very well.  Coupons are awesome!  Making our own laundry soap and softener is great!!  They smell so good!!  Baking and making most of our stuff like bread and such is actually a lot of fun because I am teaching the kids at the same time.  It has all been so worth it lately!!  Well off to get my day started!! 

1 comment:

  1. Do you have recipes to share of the things you have been making on your own that has helped you save money? I have been out of coupons for awhile also and I really need to get back into it a bit.

    ReplyDelete