Thursday, July 12, 2012

29 Weeks and Summer School!!

 So here is the big 29!  I am 29 weeks and feeling it!!  I do not feel too bad I am just getting sore and having a hard time breathing!  He does not feel super heavy but he seems very long.  I went in for my appointment yesterday and all looks good!  He has a strong heart beat and is measuring right on.  They now have to see me every 2 weeks.  I also got to schedule my c-section for September 18th so we have a light at the end of the tunnel!!  Well for Jayce it is more like a cold surprise wth lots of masked people around.

 Here are his 4D ultrasound pics!  He looks like Brecken and Bailey mixed I think.  Poor Doug...the only kid that looks like him is Taylor.  I even had someone the other day tell me they all look like me and none of them look like Doug.  I still think Taylor is closer to looking like Doug then me though.  This kid like all our kids have the Riney nose:)  I am really excited to hold him!!
Brecken has started summer school.  With his CP he is eligible to do summer school and he loves it so of course who am I to say no to 2 hours of him off playing:)  He has the same teacher that he had in school so he is comfortable going.  Very cool for this kid!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jen, came to your blog through Jenna's blog while reading about Tyson's story..I know that was long back..but am just curious to know how is he doing now?hope he is in good health and happy.
    My wishes and love to your family and the lil one too..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is doing really great!! He received his dads kidney and all has been running smoothly!

      Delete