Monday, June 4, 2012

24 weeks!!

Okay so I am 24 weeks with this sweet boy.  I am getting VERY uncomfortable which is lame.  I was hoping to get a little more just looking cute time without the pain.  Sleeping has been huge challenge but I have 5 pillows now and actually sleeping very well.  The only time I really wake up at night is when he decides to practice his jump kick which is usually around 3 in the morning.  My 5s do not fit over my butt anymore which sort of bums me out but my 7s do fit as long as I do not button them.  At least I am still in single digits!!  The kids have been able to feel him kick which has been a ton of fun to watch.  Taylor and Brecken think it is the best thing ever.  When he kicks Bailey she lays her head on my belly and just talks to him.  It is really sweet.  I am trying to sit and relax as much as possible but that is proving difficult with 3 other ones running around.  Thankfully Doug has been able to take one of Breckens therapies a week and he takes Bailey with him so I get Friday mornings to rest.  I have nixed running for the time being....my sciatic nerve is killer these days.  So pretty much just trying to sit as much as possible and enjoy watching him shake his little booty!  I have an appointment next week.  Other then that I am actually getting really excited to meet this little guy!  This pregnancy is going fast and life is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment