Monday, May 21, 2012

Birthday Week!!

So like I said May is a big month for us.  First it is Mothers Day in which I sat and did nothing.  Best Mothers Day ever.  Then my Taylor turned 6!  Wow we now have a 6 year old.  I feel as if I should not be that old.  She is growing so fast!  So we had a family BBQ/birthday party for her.  
Yay for BBQ!!  I love BBQing here and in Cali the weather is mostly BBQ weather so we do it often:)

  
Happy Birthday to the birthday girl!!

 My girls:)

 My handsome boy:)

 Blowing out her birthday candles

We had to cancel our Colorado trip so instead we were blessed with someone giving us their tickets to Disneyland!!  So we were able to get the kids up there and enjoy a day with Mickey and Minnie!  The day was a lot of fun and the kids had a blast!  Brecken went on the Buzz ride a million times and Taylor rode everything!!  Bailey went on all the rides mommy was allowed to ride with Jayce in her belly. 
 My cute Minnie girl:)
 Brecken likes Mickey but he asked for Buzz all day.
Here we are in front of the castle:)  

Doug took the entire week off so it was an awesome week and a nice break for me.  I got to sit on my 29th birthday and do nothing which usually makes me feel guilty but not that day!  We had a lot of fun and got a lot done around the house which was nice.  I am 22 weeks pregnant with Jayce so I am trying to get as much done as possible before he arrives.  We all know after the first baby that they all seem to come a lot faster!  Time is flying!!  So all in all birthday week was a HUGE success!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment