Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Record Breaking

Yep thatt is what the heat is doing to us out here. Breaking all the records. Sooooo hot:(

Anyways we took Bailey in for her 2 month appointment yesterday! She is HUGE!! Her are her stats:)

  • She is almost 13 pounds which puts her in the 96th percentile for weight! I have never had a baby this big.
  • She is 25 inches long which is pretty normal.
  • She has a little cold :(
  • She got her shots yesterday and was NOT happy and daddy was the one to hold her down so I did not have to.
She is also smiling a lot and I LOVE her little smile!! She is sleeping 6 hours a night straight which is awesome for my sleep however my boobs have not caught up to that and I still wake up in the morning in pain because I am so full. I am loving nursing her! She is way easier then Taylor was. She is also starting to cry when I am not holding her and someone else is...even daddy. Although this is sad....it makes me a little happy because our other 2 will ditch me in a heartbeat for daddy.

Brecken my love is really starting to verbalize!! He says mama extremely well now and he still says cheese although it sounds like "eesth". That is kind of it on the words that I can tell he is saying. Still better then where he was and I am confident in the new direction his therapist has decided to go. She is really doing great with him! We had to cancel family pics because he got a black eye from nailing the couch. Poor baby. Boys will be boys.

Taylor is still doing her thing. She decided to be Alice in Wonderland for Halloween. Bailey is going to be a banana and Brecken a monkey. Taylor is excited and I am hoping my om gets out here for Halloween. Plus I bought tickets for Princess's on Ice so it will be just me and Taylor going to that!! We are really trying to spend alone time with her since we have Bailey plus Brecken still needing so much from us too. I think daddy is taking her on an ice cream date tonight. Just the 2 of them:)

Well that is it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment