Saturday, October 23, 2010

Diaper Sale

Totally not sure if I got a great deal however we really needed diapers and this was where we could get the most for the cheapest for right now. Do not tell me I am wrong because you will make me feel bad about myself and that is not what Jesus would do :P

Okay to went to Target and here we go...

I got 2 boxes of 84 count of Huggies. They were $19.79 a piece. I had a manufacturer coupon for $2.50 off and another manufacturer coupon for $2 off. Then I had a Target coupon for $5 off. Plus they were giving $5 gift card for buying 2 boxes of Huggies. So after all that we paid $32.45 for 2 boxes of diapers plus we got a $5 gift card.

Then we bought a box of Huggies wipes, 448 count, 2 of the big Mayos and a small lemonade. I had a manufacturer coupon for the wipes for $2 off and a Target coupon for $1.50 off and then $1/2 Mayo coupon plus they were on sale. So it came to $14.98. We used the $5 gift card and then it came out to $9.98.

So what it all comes down to is we bought 2 boxes of Huggies diapers and got everything else for free:) Not too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment